There's a scene in the first Lethal Weapon movie that reminds me of myself when I'm with a friend who is married.
It's the scene where Roger Murtaugh, played by Danny Glover, takes Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) to his house out of gratitude for somewhat saving his life a scene before. They enter the house and Murtaugh's kids were at the living room and his wife was cooking. Murtaugh even opens the oven lid and takes a look at what's cooking and the wife remarks, "Roger, you're being an ass."
After having dinner (I took out the scene where Murtaugh's eldest daughter was admiring Riggs and the other kids notice. Let me explain: I'm not Mel Gibson!) Murtaugh and Riggs have a beer on the boat that Murtaugh parked at his own garage. They were discussing the case, thinking it was all too easy, then while Murtaugh was fooling around with the boat's engine, Riggs accidentally switched the engine on. Murtaugh shouted, "Shit! Shit," came towards Riggs and turned it off.
Finally, Riggs opted to go home. Murtaugh said he hopes to stay alive and make it til the next day. Ashamed, Riggs then said he killed a guy in Laos a thousand yards away with a sniper rifle in high wind. He added that maybe ten guys in world could have done that and then he said, "Its the only thing I know I'm good at."
It's the scene where Roger Murtaugh, played by Danny Glover, takes Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) to his house out of gratitude for somewhat saving his life a scene before. They enter the house and Murtaugh's kids were at the living room and his wife was cooking. Murtaugh even opens the oven lid and takes a look at what's cooking and the wife remarks, "Roger, you're being an ass."
After having dinner (I took out the scene where Murtaugh's eldest daughter was admiring Riggs and the other kids notice. Let me explain: I'm not Mel Gibson!) Murtaugh and Riggs have a beer on the boat that Murtaugh parked at his own garage. They were discussing the case, thinking it was all too easy, then while Murtaugh was fooling around with the boat's engine, Riggs accidentally switched the engine on. Murtaugh shouted, "Shit! Shit," came towards Riggs and turned it off.
Finally, Riggs opted to go home. Murtaugh said he hopes to stay alive and make it til the next day. Ashamed, Riggs then said he killed a guy in Laos a thousand yards away with a sniper rifle in high wind. He added that maybe ten guys in world could have done that and then he said, "Its the only thing I know I'm good at."
Comments