I was trying to quit again smoking around three weeks ago and it was quite an experiment of sorts. I was supposed to quit cold turkey, like I usually do before, maybe for a month or more, but then two of my friends made a bet out of it.
One of them said I couldn't last the week, while the other was confident I could shake it off until a whole month was over until I got one cigarette stick into my mouth, light it then inhaled the smoke. It was my job to tell who won or not. Honesty system, as they called it. I didn't favor one of them to win.
For about four days I thought I had it. I held one stick but never lit. It was turning out okay, I wasn't shaking or craving or looking for food. Until stress came to town, the heavy kind, two earths between the shoulders while a raven kept pecking at my blackened liver while listening to eight hours of really bad MP3s. Puff...
Bah, at first you don't succeed, then you do it a second time around.
One of them said I couldn't last the week, while the other was confident I could shake it off until a whole month was over until I got one cigarette stick into my mouth, light it then inhaled the smoke. It was my job to tell who won or not. Honesty system, as they called it. I didn't favor one of them to win.
For about four days I thought I had it. I held one stick but never lit. It was turning out okay, I wasn't shaking or craving or looking for food. Until stress came to town, the heavy kind, two earths between the shoulders while a raven kept pecking at my blackened liver while listening to eight hours of really bad MP3s. Puff...
Bah, at first you don't succeed, then you do it a second time around.
Comments
Sadista ka pare!!!
Iba talaga ang pula, buong buo...
Buong buo kang papatayin...