Its quite different without much sleep, 3-5 hours a day at the most except for Saturdays and Sundays. But even on the weekends, my body wakes me up earlier than I should be, like it wants to tell me, "You have something to do, sport!" And then I wake up and find out I have little to do. So I tried to go back to Neverland until my physical body tells me again the same thing.
You'd sometimes think its a hangover, but you didn't have a drink the night before. And if you haven't noticed, every time you have the chance to sit down, recline your back and look at the ceiling or wall for about 15 seconds, you'd instinctively close your eyes. Those seconds seemed like hours, not a slowing of time but being in a different plane of reality. Its not even floating when you walk or do ordinary things, its being on autopilot.
Oh well, I have something to do.
You'd sometimes think its a hangover, but you didn't have a drink the night before. And if you haven't noticed, every time you have the chance to sit down, recline your back and look at the ceiling or wall for about 15 seconds, you'd instinctively close your eyes. Those seconds seemed like hours, not a slowing of time but being in a different plane of reality. Its not even floating when you walk or do ordinary things, its being on autopilot.
Oh well, I have something to do.
Comments