About a year or more ago, I cracked one of my left molars due to crunching ice cubes when I have a large diet coke at Mcdonalds or bottomless iced tea at Fridays or just beer with ice. Now I'm regretting that day, its beginning to hurt irrepressably and the pain is intolerable. I had to take two capsules of painkillers every meal time just to sleep at night, and there were days I barely slept. Also, I could attest that its the hardest time to work with anything when your toothache gives you unusually painful headaches.
Then due to the rain and lack of sleep, I have influenza. My left shoulder hurts as well, with which I don't why it hurts in the first place. My backpack was and is always heavy with papers and a book and some food so I guess it was the cause. I remember my girlfriend still has that heavy purse she always tugs along in her left shoulder and she had the same shoulder problem I have right now. well, I'll still offer to carry that purse.
Then due to the rain and lack of sleep, I have influenza. My left shoulder hurts as well, with which I don't why it hurts in the first place. My backpack was and is always heavy with papers and a book and some food so I guess it was the cause. I remember my girlfriend still has that heavy purse she always tugs along in her left shoulder and she had the same shoulder problem I have right now. well, I'll still offer to carry that purse.
Comments