I really don't understand it. I've been thinking of the word 'modicum' for days now. I haven't read any book, article, magazine, newspaper, or heard a news program, movie or tv series with 'modicum'. I haven't even used the word lately when I was editing a manual or making an operations guide, which my friend is the lead writer, and 'modicum' hasn't come up there either.
Quite frankly, its in my head but I don't know where it came. I just woke up one Tuesday and when I was walking towards the office, the word just presented itself. And there weren't any billboards with 'modicum' in them.
Maybe I'll get to use it one of these days.
Quite frankly, its in my head but I don't know where it came. I just woke up one Tuesday and when I was walking towards the office, the word just presented itself. And there weren't any billboards with 'modicum' in them.
Maybe I'll get to use it one of these days.
Comments