It's been a while since I've written, or even spoken something that was a paragraph or lasted five minutes long. And that was since late April. I thought I could pass off as eloquent but at this point I feel like that I talk like one of those adults in the Peanuts cartoons. Until now, I feel I can't say a word.
Although I do like this quiet time.
Glued to either a book or the TV, I tried to reacquiant myself with things that I once treasured, well, thoughts that I have treasured, like picking up the jewels I thought I had lost along the way but were always there and I would never want to lose again. No rock and alcohol and nicotine. Its all input these days not knowing to what depths, saying anything to de Bergerac or wishing to hear that waltz for a night.
Although I do like this quiet time.
Glued to either a book or the TV, I tried to reacquiant myself with things that I once treasured, well, thoughts that I have treasured, like picking up the jewels I thought I had lost along the way but were always there and I would never want to lose again. No rock and alcohol and nicotine. Its all input these days not knowing to what depths, saying anything to de Bergerac or wishing to hear that waltz for a night.
Comments