I tried to make Kimchi five days ago and I followed a recipe from a thirtysomething western guy who had a Korean friend. The website said that even if I made bad kimchi, it would still tasted okay.
I think I made bad kimchi, and I just tried kimchi from a restaurant a while ago to make the comparison and its really way off. I haven't bought some necessary ingredients to make it as close to the original as possible.
However, when I tasted the kimchi I made, its not that good. I can't say that its still delectable since I could eat almost anything and yet I'm averse to the Kimchi I made. I made two jars of it and had separate ingredient so that I may have a point of comparison with the two methods I so far had underwent.
Like what Edison said, I maybe just made two ways of not making kimchi. But then I have to eat these two.
I think I made bad kimchi, and I just tried kimchi from a restaurant a while ago to make the comparison and its really way off. I haven't bought some necessary ingredients to make it as close to the original as possible.
However, when I tasted the kimchi I made, its not that good. I can't say that its still delectable since I could eat almost anything and yet I'm averse to the Kimchi I made. I made two jars of it and had separate ingredient so that I may have a point of comparison with the two methods I so far had underwent.
Like what Edison said, I maybe just made two ways of not making kimchi. But then I have to eat these two.
Comments